Thank you to Crazy Train To Tinky Town for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award. This means a great deal to me as I love her blog – it is guaranteed to raise a smile at least, but more often than not have me laughing out loud. This blog is a book/movie in the making so you must check it out.
I now come to the apology. I live in rural India where we have very poor internet connectivity. On a good day I get about 120kps (yes 120 kilobytes!) but it is usually more likely to be 20 or 30 – it can sometimes take me 5 hours to do a post with a few photos in it!. As you can guess, getting to look at other peoples blogs is difficult and time consuming, often timing out before I get there, so I don’t have many blogs I follow. When things improve and I get to see more fantastic blogs I will nominate others for this award.
But to go with the spirit of this wonderful award, here are 7 things about me.
1. I became a Grandma on 21st June 2012 and little Lewis is gorgeous – only he is in the UK and I won’t get to see him ‘till October.
2. I love writing and will be published by the end of the year – even if it is via ebooks and not on paper.
3. If I drink wine it has to be a nice medium dry white – chilled of course!
4. I love mangos – and it’s mango season right now!
5. Fencing is the sport for me – I miss not being able to do it here in India
6. I love it when we have guests as I get to meet so many interesting people.
7. I was born in Cotmanhay in Derbyshire